Molly is our sweet girl with a little sass and spunk, and an equal desire to please. Like most labs she likes her food and playing fetch, but she also excels in personal companionship and gets along great with many other animals. She has excellent genetics and produced her first beautiful litter of puppies this summer!
Sired by Sammy (out of Belquest’s Trouble, the 2013 #1 Grand Champion Labrador in the USA) and our beautiful Ivy.
CAER – clear/normal
PENN hips, OFA elbows – clear/normal
- EIC – clear
- HNPK – clear
- CNM – clear
- Centronuclear Myopathy – Clear
- Degenerative Myelopathy – Clear
- Exercise-Induced Collapse – Clear
- Hereditary Nasal Parakeratosis – Clear
- Hyperuricosuria – Clear
- Myotubular Myopathy 1 – Clear
- Progressive Retinal Atrophy, Progressive Rod-Cone Degeneration – Clear
- Pyruvate Kinase Deficiency (Labrador Retriever Type) – Clear